couldn't dynamically determine load address for 'NetApiBufferFree' (handle 0xFFFFFFFF), Win32 error 126

From: "Veera Sivakumar" <vsivakumar(at)rm(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: couldn't dynamically determine load address for 'NetApiBufferFree' (handle 0xFFFFFFFF), Win32 error 126
Date: 2005-03-14 15:46:49
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi,
We are using Postgresql 7.3.2. Installed using Cygwin 1.3.19.
Its working fine, but we got the following error recoreded in postmaster log when we installed p[ostgres on win 2000 server.
This could be machine specific issue. But any help to resolve this issue will be helpful to me.

The contents of the postmaster.log file is:
couldn't dynamically determine load address for 'NetApiBufferFree' (handle 0xFFFFFFFF), Win32 error 126

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Veera Sivakumar Surathu.
Visit our Website at http://www.rm.com

This message is confidential. You should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. You may use and apply the information for the intended purpose only. Internet communications are not secure; therefore, RM does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are those of the author only and not of RM. If this email has come to you in error, please delete it, along with any attachments. Please note that RM may intercept incoming and outgoing email communications.

This email has been scanned for viruses by Trend ScanMail.