Re: datetime local bug

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Poul L(dot) Christiansen" <poulc(at)cs(dot)auc(dot)dk>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: datetime local bug
Date: 2002-08-02 15:39:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Poul,

I have just committed a fix to CVS for this problem. It is actually
caused by a combination of PostgreSQL not recognising the .'s and
Microsoft's VB Runtime helpfully converting the :'s that pgAdmin uses
into the .'s for the current regional settings!

This fix will be in the next release, or you can download snapshot
binaries from http://cvs.pgadmin.org/ in the binaries folder. See the
README for installation instructions.

Regards, Dave.