Re: Version info

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Brenda" <brenda(at)wallace(dot)net(dot)nz>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Version info
Date: 2002-07-19 12:30:28
Lists: pgsql-odbc

In the ODBC driver manager (either in Control Panel in 98 or the
Administrative Tools folder in 2K), there is a 'Drivers' tab. On there
you should see the driver names and versions for each of the drivers
installed on that machine. Alternatively, just right-click -> Properties
on psqlodbc.dll and check the version number on the Version tab. Ignore
the version at the top of the page, instead click on File Version in the
listview lower down and read the version on the right.

Regards, Dave.