Re: Feature request: associate .sql extensions with pgAdmin III

From: "George Weaver" <gweaver(at)shaw(dot)ca>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Feature request: associate .sql extensions with pgAdmin III
Date: 2012-01-14 16:53:32
Lists: pgadmin-support

You can set this yourself in Windows - in Windows Explorer select Tools >
Folder Options > File Types. Select the .sql extension in the Registered
files types view and then select the Change button. If pgAdmin III does not
show up as an option, then select Browse and go to the C:\Program
Files\PostgreSQL\ [version] \bin folder and select pgAdmin3.exe.

>It appears that pgAdmin may not register .sql extension at all, as even
>when I right-click and look at the Open with menu, I don't see pgAdmin III
>even listed.

If pgAdmin III does not show up as an option, then select Browse and go to
the C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\ [version] \bin folder and select
pgAdmin3.exe.

HTH,
George