Re: Meeting tonight?

From: "Albin, Lloyd P" <lalbin(at)scharp(dot)org>
To: "Basil Bourque" <basil(dot)list(at)me(dot)com>, <seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Meeting tonight?
Date: 2011-01-11 22:13:24
Lists: seapug

Basil,

I have not had confirmation from our speaker for tonight, so I am
presuming we will not have one.

I am thinking we will just end up with an question and answer time. I am
going to pick up some pizza and have it for tonight's meeting, so
everyone can leave at the same time. This is so that the people who stay
later for food will be able to leave earlier and hopefully miss the
possible snow. They are still predicating 1-3 inches, overnight, at my
house and I have a 300 foot steep hill to drive up, but I do have chains
in my car.

Lloyd