ALAN BACKFORD

From: "ALAN " <alanbackford01yqodyro(at)yahoo(dot)de>
To: "BACKFORD" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ALAN BACKFORD
Date: 2005-05-28 07:45:10
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Attention:

Compliments and Greetings. Please kindly allow me introduce myself. My names are Alan Backford,
I am an accountant, by age 31 Years, graduate of the American Open University in Dubai, I am an
English and I have returned to England for one reason; for the up bringing of my children in an English
orientation.

I was the head of the account department of a Private Bank in Netherlands and I would like to intimate
you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you.
This involves a client who shared the same last name with you and had an investment placed under our
bank's management years ago, the circumstances surrounding the investment made by this client who
died interstate, with no known nominated successor in title over this investment made with the
Private Banking Branch of my bank has made it very difficult to locate anyone who is directly related to
the deceased.

With the very strong feeling that no one will ever come forward to claim the funds and the investigation
coming to a close after several months, the need for an assistance becomes crucial, as a next of kin to
the depositor is earnestly being searched for, I have already developed a fullproof, legal and totally
risk free means through which the fund can be released to your nominated bank account within a very
short time after due documentation and authentication process.

The strategy is to use the information contained in the file of the deceased to put up an application as
the only surviving next of Kin and beneficiary of the deposit. I want to assure you that I have concluded
all local modalities for the successful completion of this within 10 banking days of your agreement to
proceed with me as the required assistance is perfected to be 100% risk free.

I expect your urgent response and if in the affirmative, I shall advice you on what we need to do. I would
therefore appreciate it, if you send all your messages and correspondence to my private and confidential
email address; alanbackford(at)netscape(dot)net(dot) I sincerely hope you respond soon.
Best regards,

Alan Backford.