windows docs?

From: "Bender, Cheryl" <cbender(at)mriresearch(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: windows docs?
Date: 2004-09-16 19:13:31
Lists: pgsql-admin

When starting the Windows psql client I get a warning that the "console
codepage (437) differs from the windows codepage (1252)" and to see
installation on Windows for details. I am having trouble finding this
documentation. I've also been looking for the "Windows FAQ" which was
mentioned in a post. Can anyone point me to documentation that
addresses this issue as well as other window's issues?

Thanks much

Cheryl Bender