Re: Error while starting postgreSQL service

From: "Bebarta, Simanchala" <Simanchala(dot)Bebarta(at)in(dot)unisys(dot)com>
To: "Gregory Williamson" <Gregory(dot)Williamson(at)digitalglobe(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Error while starting postgreSQL service
Date: 2007-11-19 09:51:47
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

Hi,

My postgreSQL 8.2.4 is installed on Windows server 2003 Enterprise
Edition.

Windows Server configuration:

RAM 4GB

HDD 50 GB

Processor: Pentium 4 CPU 3.20 GHz

When the shared_buffers = 2048 MB is set in the Postgresql.conf file,
while starting the service, I got the error

Could not open process token "error code-5".

Please help me out.

Thanks & Regards,

Sima