postgres/pgtcl & windows

From: "Nolte, Ronald C(dot)" <RONALD(dot)C(dot)NOLTE(at)saic(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: postgres/pgtcl & windows
Date: 2004-04-08 17:32:02
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Dear folks,
I have a Tcl/Tk application which runs on Unix using either MySql or
Postgres - this works.
The same Tcl/Tk application runs on Windows using MySql.

Does anyone have any recommendations for places to download Postgres and
pgtcl libraries to enable running my Tcl/Tk application on Windows using
Postgres?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have had little or no success in
this arena.
Ron

Regards,
Ronald C. Nolte