RE: JDBC2 question -- can't find files needed

From: "Kogotkov, Vyacheslav" <Vyacheslav(dot)Kogotkov(at)artificial-life(dot)com>
To: "'Peter Mount'" <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>, "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: JDBC2 question -- can't find files needed
Date: 2001-01-23 13:42:09
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi Peter,

Thanks a lot for your help.
1. I've tried to connect to anonCVS according
to documentation
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs(at)postgresql(dot)org:/home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot login
bu got message "Unknown host postgresql.org"

2. I've found file PostgreDataSource.java on
www.postgresql.org/docs/pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql
Is it enough or you advise to use latest version ?

3. Can I compile 7.0.3 sources with PostgreDataSource.java and
can I use this pooling mechanism with 7.0.3. Postgresql
or with 7.1. only ?

Thanks and regards,
Slava