FW: error "DSN specified architecture mismatch between the controller and the application"

From: maria elena hernandez <mahelope(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: postgres <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FW: error "DSN specified architecture mismatch between the controller and the application"
Date: 2011-02-14 13:14:03
Lists: pgsql-odbc

your correct my office is 32 bits...

yes i try it too.... but in the list of odb don´t appear the postgres odbc of 32 bits.....

what can i do...

From: mahelope(at)hotmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 14:58:26 +0000

can some one help me... i install this driver in windows 7 64 bits... (psqlodbc_09_00_0101-x64.zip)
the test in the odbc list it´s ok, but when i use excel 2010 to conect to postgres...
i have this error "DSN specified architecture mismatch between the controller and the application"
how can i get information from postgres to excel with this driver?????

thanks a lot for you help.....

Att.
María Elena Hernández