Packaging request MobilityDB

From: Esteban Zimanyi <estebanzimanyi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-pkg-debian(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Packaging request MobilityDB
Date: 2023-05-29 16:50:20
Lists: pgsql-pkg-debian

MobilityDB is an open-source geospatial trajectory data management and
analytics platform based on PostgreSQL and PostGIS
https://mobilitydb.com/
MobilityDB is an OSGeo Community project
https://www.osgeo.org/projects/mobilitydb/

Thanks to Regina Obe, to whom we are very grateful, MobilityDB will be
distributed along with the PostGIS bundle in Windows
https://github.com/MobilityDB/MobilityDB/issues/176
from the next PostGIS version to be released in a few days.

How can we work together with the Debian packaging community to make
available in Debian-based systems the forthcoming MobilityDB 1.1 release ?

Many thanks for your help

Esteban

Prof. Esteban Zimanyi
Department of Computer & Decision Engineering (CoDE) CP 165/15
Universite Libre de Bruxelles
Avenue F. D. Roosevelt 50
B-1050 Brussels, Belgium
fax: + 32.2.650.47.13
tel: + 32.2.650.31.85
e-mail: esteban(dot)zimanyi(at)ulb(dot)be
Internet: http://cs.ulb.ac.be/members/esteban/