Re: pg_resetxlog reference page reorganization

From: Alexander Korotkov <a(dot)korotkov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_resetxlog reference page reorganization
Date: 2016-03-04 15:38:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi, Peter!

I've assigned myself as reviewer of this patch.

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 2:53 AM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net> wrote:

> The pg_resetxlog reference page has grown over the years into an
> unnavigable jungle, so here is a patch that reorganizes it to be more in
> the style of the other ref pages, with a normal options list.

Patch applies cleanly on head, documentation compiles with no problem.
pg_resetxlog page definitely looks much better than it was before.
I don't see any problems or issues with this patch.
So, I mark it "Ready for committer".

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company