Read access for pg_monitor to pg_replication_origin_status view

From: Martín Marqués <martin(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Read access for pg_monitor to pg_replication_origin_status view
Date: 2020-05-28 11:42:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

While working on some monitoring tasks I realised that the pg_monitor
role doesn't have access to the pg_replication_origin_status.

Are there any strong thoughts on not giving pg_monitor access to this
view, or is it just something that nobody asked for yet? I can't find
any reason for pg_monitor not to have access to it.

Regards,

--
Martín Marqués http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/