Cannot launch pgAdmin4

From: Laczkóczki Ákos <laczkoczki(dot)akos(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cannot launch pgAdmin4
Date: 2016-10-01 09:49:27
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dear Support,

I have installed PostgreSQL 9.6 on my computer which contains pgAdmin4 as
well. When I try to launch pgAdmin4 I get the following message:

*"Failed to connect to the pgAdmin application server. Click here to try
again."*

I didn't find any log or something which could give me more details about
the connection problem.

Windows 10 is installed on my box and I don't have any firewall.

Do you have any idea how I can fix the issue.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Akos