Is someone actively working on the binary replication tutorial wiki page?

From: Michael Nolan <htfoot(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Is someone actively working on the binary replication tutorial wiki page?
Date: 2012-03-30 16:26:11
Lists: pgsql-docs

I've been trying to set up binary replication in 9.1.3 on two test servers
using the instructions in the wiki binary replication tutorial. I did get
it working last night ,but ran into some issues that aren't covered, such
as what to do with a database that has multiple tablespaces.

This wiki page does not seem to have been updated since early 2011.

Is anyone working on that page these days?

How do I get involved helping update it?
--
Mike Nolan