Re: Handling connection loss

From: Jasmin Dizdarevic <jasmin(dot)dizdarevic(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Handling connection loss
Date: 2011-07-18 22:23:54
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

There are some unexpected errors, when reconnecting.

1. Open Function collection, shutdown DB, click on a function: Result:
stacktrace.png
2. Open Table collection, shutdown DB, click on a table, start DB,
reconnect: Result: stacktrace2.png

Can't we include a third layer between application and database code, which
handle's corrupt connections?