pldebugger targetinfo file missing

From: Dharmendra Goyal <dharmendra(dot)goyal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pldebugger targetinfo file missing
Date: 2012-04-19 12:20:51
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

pldebugger build is failing on WIndows because targetinfo.c file is not
there where as vcproj file requires it to be there to build targetinfo.dll.
I checked earlier this file was there and after moving to git we started
seeing this issue.

If we have removed this file intentionally then it has to be removed from
vcproj file also.

Comments..??

Regards,
--
Dharmendra Goyal
Senior Software Engineer

Phone: +91-20-30589493
Mobile: +91-9552103323

Website: http://www.enterprisedb.com
EnterpriseDB Blog: http://blogs.enterprisedb.com/
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/enterprisedb

This e-mail message (and any attachment) is intended for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. This message contains
information from EnterpriseDB Corporation that may be privileged,
confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended
recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, retention, archiving, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.