Re: pgAdmin III commit: Another wxWidgets 2.9 assert

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III commit: Another wxWidgets 2.9 assert
Date: 2012-03-09 09:46:15
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Guillaume

In the below commit you have removed the wxWidget's version check that I
have added to avoid the linker error on Windows. By removing that I am
again getting linker error. Attached is the patch which fix the linker
error as well as the assert that Colin has faced.

Please review it and If looks good please commit it.