Re: Primary Keys

From: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dustin Kempter <dustink(at)consistentstate(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Primary Keys
Date: 2016-04-29 18:20:21
Lists: pgsql-general

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 2:07 PM, Dustin Kempter <dustink(at)consistentstate(dot)com
> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Is there a query I can run that will scan through all the tables of a
> database and give me a list of all tables without a primary key? Im not
> having any luck with this.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>

> --

Please, ALWAYS provide Postgresql version & O/S, regardless of whether you
think it is pertinet.

Now try this:

SELECT n.nspname, c.relname as table
FROM pg_class c
JOIN pg_namespace n ON (n.oid =c.relnamespace )
WHERE relkind = 'r' AND
relname NOT LIKE 'pg_%' AND
relname NOT LIKE 'sql_%' AND
relhaspkey = FALSE
ORDER BY n.nspname, c.relname;

--
*Melvin Davidson*
I reserve the right to fantasize. Whether or not you