Re: [dynahash] do not refill the hashkey after hash_search

From: John Naylor <johncnaylorls(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Junwang Zhao <zhjwpku(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: John Naylor <john(dot)naylor(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [dynahash] do not refill the hashkey after hash_search
Date: 2023-11-30 08:51:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Sep 14, 2023 at 3:28 PM Junwang Zhao <zhjwpku(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Add a v2 with some change to fix warnings about unused-parameter.
>
> I will add this to Commit Fest.

Pushed v2 after removing asserts, as well as the unnecessary cast that
I complained about earlier.

Some advice: I was added as a reviewer in CF without my knowledge. I
see people doing it sometimes, but I don't recommend that, since the
reviewer field in CF implies the person volunteered to continue giving
feedback for patch updates.