Automatic Failover Hot Standby / Streaming replication

From: Wissem <kiwan2005(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Automatic Failover Hot Standby / Streaming replication
Date: 2012-02-12 17:01:35
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,

I am new user of Postgresql, I have successfully set up a Hot Standby /
Streaming replication on 2 servers running on Redhat Linux 5 (Postgresql
version 9.1).

I need to set up an automatic failover and discovered that there is a tool
named; pgpool. I have searched a lot on the net and didn't found a useful
article (step by step) to setup it.

Could you please help me and share any useful document with me?

thanks,