Re: Trivial revise for the check of parameterized partial paths

From: Richard Guo <guofenglinux(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: vignesh C <vignesh21(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Trivial revise for the check of parameterized partial paths
Date: 2024-01-25 07:21:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sun, Jan 21, 2024 at 8:36 PM vignesh C <vignesh21(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> I'm seeing that there has been no activity in this thread for nearly 7
> months, I'm planning to close this in the current commitfest unless
> someone is planning to take it forward.

This patch fixes the wrong comments in try_partial_hashjoin_path, and
also simplifies and enhances the checks for parameterized partial paths.
I think it's worth to be moved forward.

I've rebased the patch over current master, added a commit message
describing what it does, and updated the comment a little bit in the v2
patch.

Thanks
Richard

Attachment Content-Type Size
v2-0001-Revisions-to-the-checks-for-parameterized-partial-paths.patch application/octet-stream 3.1 KB