Re: Using each rel as both outer and inner for JOIN_ANTI

From: Richard Guo <guofenglinux(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Gregory Stark (as CFM)" <stark(dot)cfm(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Ronan Dunklau <ronan(dot)dunklau(at)aiven(dot)io>, Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, Emre Hasegeli <emre(at)hasegeli(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Using each rel as both outer and inner for JOIN_ANTI
Date: 2023-03-15 08:36:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Mar 15, 2023 at 2:25 AM Gregory Stark (as CFM) <stark(dot)cfm(at)gmail(dot)com>
wrote:

> So what is the status of this patch?
>
> It looks like you received some feedback from Emre, Tom, Ronan, and
> Alvaro but it also looks like you responded to most or all of that.
> Are you still blocked waiting for feedback? Anything specific you need
> help with?
>
> Or is the patch ready for commit now? In which case it would be good
> to rebase it since it's currently failing to apply. Well it would be
> good to rebase regardless but it would be especially important if we
> want to get it committed :)

Thanks for reminding. Attached is the rebased patch, with no other
changes. I think the patch is ready for commit.

Thanks
Richard

Attachment Content-Type Size
v6-0001-Using-each-rel-as-both-outer-and-inner-for-anti-joins.patch application/octet-stream 36.4 KB