Re: Add support for restrictive RLS policies

From: Jeevan Chalke <jeevan(dot)chalke(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Add support for restrictive RLS policies
Date: 2016-09-26 11:59:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I have started reviewing this patch and here are couple of points I have
observed so far:

1. Patch applies cleanly
2. make / make install / initdb all good.
3. make check (regression) FAILED. (Attached diff file for reference).

Please have a look over failures.

Meanwhile I will go ahead and review the code changes.

Thanks

--
Jeevan B Chalke
Principal Software Engineer, Product Development

Attachment Content-Type Size
regression.diffs application/octet-stream 8.3 KB