Announcing the Dubai PostgreSQL User Group

From: Umair Shahid <umair(dot)shahid(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Announcing the Dubai PostgreSQL User Group
Date: 2016-05-25 14:32:30
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-announce

Hi,

This is to announce the PostgreSQL User Group in Dubai
<http://www.meetup.com/Dubai-PostgreSQL-User-Group/>, meant to provide a
platform to anyone who is enthusiastic about PostgreSQL in the region or is
just plain curious and wants to know more. I understand we have users and
developers in the Middle East region, and hopefully this user group can
provide a good platform for them to share views and exchange ideas.

Please help spread the word and encourage local users to join. I will
announce the date and topic of the first meetup as soon as we have enough
people signed up to the group.

Thanks!

- Umair