Log message for GSS connection is missing once connection authorization is successful.

From: vignesh C <vignesh21(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Log message for GSS connection is missing once connection authorization is successful.
Date: 2020-10-28 02:59:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Log message for GSS connection is missing once connection
authorization is successful. We have similar log messages for SSL
connections once the connection authorization is successful. This
message will help the user to identify the connection that was
selected from the logfile. I'm not sure if this log message was
intentionally left out due to some reason for GSS.
If the above analysis looks correct, then please find a patch that
adds log for gss connections.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Vignesh

Attachment Content-Type Size
v1-0001-Log-message-for-GSS-connection-is-missing-once-co.patch text/x-patch 2.7 KB