Re: pgbench - adding pl/pgsql versions of tests

From: vignesh C <vignesh21(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Hannu Krosing <hannuk(at)google(dot)com>
Cc: Fabien COELHO <coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr>, Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Dimitri Fontaine <dim(at)tapoueh(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgbench - adding pl/pgsql versions of tests
Date: 2024-02-01 18:32:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, 18 Aug 2023 at 23:04, Hannu Krosing <hannuk(at)google(dot)com> wrote:

> I will address the comments here over this coming weekend.

The patch which you submitted has been awaiting your attention for
quite some time now. As such, we have moved it to "Returned with
Feedback" and removed it from the reviewing queue. Depending on
timing, this may be reversible. Kindly address the feedback you have
received, and resubmit the patch to the next CommitFest.

Regards,
Vignesh