Add hint about replication slots when nearing wraparound

From: Feike Steenbergen <feikesteenbergen(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Add hint about replication slots when nearing wraparound
Date: 2017-12-19 10:27:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

While doing some wraparound debugging, I saw the hint regarding upcoming
wraparound did not include the problem of having a stale replication
slot (which I'm actually using to force wraparound issues).

I remember a few discussions where a stale replication slot was actually
the culprit in these situations.

Something like the attached maybe?

regards,

Feike

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Add-hint-about-replication-slots-for-wraparound.patch application/octet-stream 6.7 KB