Is it possible to change wal_level online

From: Andy Fan <zhihui(dot)fan1213(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Is it possible to change wal_level online
Date: 2023-09-14 10:05:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Currently it is complained that wal_level changes require an instance
restart, I'm not familiar with this stuff so far and I didn't get any good
information from searching the email archive. So I want to gather
some feedbacks from experts to see if it is possible and if not, why
it would be the key blocker for this. Basically I agree that changing
the wal_level online will be a good experience for users.

--
Best Regards
Andy Fan