Re: A new strategy for pull-up correlated ANY_SUBLINK

From: Andy Fan <zhihui(dot)fan1213(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Alena Rybakina <lena(dot)ribackina(at)yandex(dot)ru>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, vignesh C <vignesh21(at)gmail(dot)com>, Richard Guo <guofenglinux(at)gmail(dot)com>, Andrey Lepikhov <a(dot)lepikhov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
Subject: Re: A new strategy for pull-up correlated ANY_SUBLINK
Date: 2023-10-13 07:29:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Tom,

Would you like to have a look at this? The change is not big and the
optimization has also been asked for many times. The attached is the
v5 version and I also try my best to write a good commit message.

Here is the commit fest entry:

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/45/4268/

Attachment Content-Type Size
v5-0001-Pull-up-ANY-SUBLINK-with-the-necessary-lateral-su.patch application/octet-stream 15.0 KB