Keep notnullattrs in RelOptInfo (Was part of UniqueKey patch series)

From: Andy Fan <zhihui(dot)fan1213(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, Masahiko Sawada <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com>, Dmitry Dolgov <9erthalion6(at)gmail(dot)com>, Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh(dot)bapat(dot)oss(at)gmail(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, David Rowley <dgrowleyml(at)gmail(dot)com>, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>, "Hou, Zhijie" <houzj(dot)fnst(at)cn(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>, Floris Van Nee <florisvannee(at)optiver(dot)com>
Subject: Keep notnullattrs in RelOptInfo (Was part of UniqueKey patch series)
Date: 2021-02-10 03:18:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi:

This patch is the first patch in UniqueKey patch series[1], since I need to
revise
that series many times but the first one would be not that often, so I'd
like to
submit this one for review first so that I don't need to maintain it again
and again.

v1-0001-Introduce-notnullattrs-field-in-RelOptInfo-to-ind.patch

Introduce notnullattrs field in RelOptInfo to indicate which attr are not
null
in current query. The not null is judged by checking pg_attribute and
query's
restrictinfo. The info is only maintained at Base RelOptInfo and Partition's
RelOptInfo level so far.

Any thoughts?

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAKU4AWr1BmbQB4F7j22G%2BNS4dNuem6dKaUf%2B1BK8me61uBgqqg%40mail.gmail.com