Re: psycopg2 hang with multithread frequent queries

From: David Roid <dataroid(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Federico Di Gregorio <fog(at)dndg(dot)it>
Cc: psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: psycopg2 hang with multithread frequent queries
Date: 2012-09-14 17:15:39
Lists: psycopg

Hi Federico,

No long-running trac, commit is done fair often. I also tried "one conn for
all threads" vs "one conn for one thread", and "one cursor all the way" vs
"use and throw away cursor", issue remains.

I install psycopg2.4.5 with easy_install, do I need to build psycopg2 from
source to enable debug info?

Thanks!
-David