Logging which interface was connected to in log_line_prefix

From: Greg Sabino Mullane <htamfids(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Logging which interface was connected to in log_line_prefix
Date: 2024-03-06 15:59:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Someone on -general was asking about this, as they are listening on
multiple IPs and would like to know which exact one clients were hitting. I
took a quick look and we already have that information, so I grabbed some
stuff from inet_server_addr and added it as part of a "%L" (for 'local
interface'). Quick patch / POC attached.

Cheers,
Greg

Attachment Content-Type Size
add_local_interface_to_log_line_prefix.v1.patch application/octet-stream 2.5 KB