Does logical replication supports cross platform servers?

From: Haribabu Kommi <kommi(dot)haribabu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Does logical replication supports cross platform servers?
Date: 2018-06-12 03:04:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi All,

I am not able to find any docs suggesting that PostgreSQL logical
replication supports
cross platform servers (windows --> Linux or vice-versa).

When I tried with simple basic commands and it worked and also some of the
other members are also suggesting to use logical replication for the above
scenarios in [1].

But I am unable find this support mentioning in the docs, Do we support? or
any problems? If it supports it is better to update the docs.

[1] -
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46603257/can-we-replicate-postgres-data-between-two-os/46603426#46603426

Regards,
Haribabu Kommi