Re: Add statistics_collector_listen_addresses to fix hard-coding of "localhost"

From: Robert Young <yayooo(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Add statistics_collector_listen_addresses to fix hard-coding of "localhost"
Date: 2011-10-27 13:39:40
Lists: pgsql-bugs

In reality,sometimes something would be wrong if you hard-coding 1
minute as 60 seconds.
Please read:
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=strftime
"The range of seconds is (00-60) instead of (00-59) to allow for the
periodic occurrence of leap seconds."

so,it's a bad habit including hard-coding 1 minute as 60 seconds.

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 13:13, Heikki Linnakangas