lingering references to V0 calling convention

From: John Naylor <jcnaylor(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: lingering references to V0 calling convention
Date: 2018-04-23 11:17:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I noticed one in the SPI docs and tried to look for more. The attached
patch is an attempt at removing the remaining references. The original
SPI example returned a uint64 as a signed int8 SQL type, so I'm not
sure if I handled that correctly.

However, I didn't touch the documentation of the configure options for
--disable-floatN-byval, since this thread proposed something a bit
more invasive:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/10862(dot)1519228208%40sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us#10862(dot)1519228208(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us

-John Naylor

Attachment Content-Type Size
remove-v0-from-docs.patch text/x-patch 2.0 KB