could not write to hash-join temporary file: No space left on device

From: Moshe Jacobson <moshe(at)neadwerx(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: could not write to hash-join temporary file: No space left on device
Date: 2013-06-14 21:25:48
Lists: pgsql-general

My database is total around 100 gigs of data, and I have 50 gigs free on
the volume, yet I get this error message. It was a simple join. Is there a
way to see more information on why I got this error?

--
Moshe Jacobson
Nead Werx, Inc. | Manager of Systems Engineering

"Quality is not an act, it is a habit." -- Aristotle