Re: AtEOXact_ApplyLauncher() and subtransactions

From: Amit Khandekar <amitdkhan(dot)pg(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: AtEOXact_ApplyLauncher() and subtransactions
Date: 2018-06-18 09:32:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 16 June 2018 at 00:03, Amit Khandekar <amitdkhan(dot)pg(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> The way I am implementing this can be seen in attached
> apply_launcher_subtrans_WIP.patch. (check launcher.c changes). I
> haven't started testing it yet though.

Attached patch passes some basic testing I did. Will do some more
testing, and some self-review and code organising, if required. I will
also split the patch into two : one containing the main issue
regarding subtransaction, and the other containing the other issue I
mentioned earlier that shows up without subtransaction as well.

--
Thanks,
-Amit Khandekar

Attachment Content-Type Size
apply_launcher_subtrans.patch application/octet-stream 17.4 KB