Re: column does not exist Error

From: Ramy Abdel-Azim <ramy(dot)abdel-azim(at)startdatelabs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: column does not exist Error
Date: 2011-11-09 21:10:04
Lists: pgsql-novice

it may be worth noting that i'm not naming all of the columns in the DB
table explicitly in the list of columns. I've omitted the second column
name as well as having omitted a value for the second column. I've tried
however to put the second column name into the column list and a value for
the second column. I still get the same error, though.