Re: Add tablefunc modules to Postgresql 9.1

From: Kevin Duffy <kevind0718(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Add tablefunc modules to Postgresql 9.1
Date: 2012-02-05 22:48:42
Lists: pgsql-admin

I actually figured this one out, with a little help from the web.
I kind'a figured that I needed to install or add postgresql-contrib.
And I figured yum would be involved.

This posting got me the rest of the way.
http://joysofprogramming.com/install-postgresql-contrib-fedora-rhel/

Key point being

$ yum search postgresql-contrib
postgresql-contrib.i686 : Contributed modules distributed with PostgreSQL

$ yum install postgresql-contrib

Thanks for your swift reply on the weekend.

Best

KD