Re: MSAccess to postgres on Windows Currency type problem

From: albert <skarbat(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: aihtdikh(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: MSAccess to postgres on Windows Currency type problem
Date: 2011-09-12 19:35:33
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Thanks Harun,

I could csv-export the table correctly, so no corruption apparently. I found
a registry key called "LocksPerPage" that belongs to MS Office, after
increasing it I was able to translate MSAcces Currency type to Integer
successfully. Exporting through ODBC right after that was also successful.
However that doesn't ring me a bell on how one can automagically export an
MSAccess table through postgres odbc when having a column with Currency data
type.

Thanks Richard for your suggestion.

Regards,
Albert