RDS for PostgreSQL

From: Sebastian Stadil <sebastian(at)scalr(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RDS for PostgreSQL
Date: 2011-08-17 03:29:33
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I hope this is the right channel for this. The Scalr open source project has
just released a pgsql-as-a-service product similar to Amazon RDS, but for
PostgreSQL. I was wondering if you guys could help us promote it within the
partner channels that you have.

Would there be interest in cross-promoting pgsql with us?

Cheers,
Sebastian