Re: Show stored function code

From: Mephysto <mephystoonhell(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Show stored function code
Date: 2012-03-29 07:10:26
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thank you very much for your help. I found that problem is in pgAdmin: I
think the problem is in showing multiline text content.

I tried to execute the same query in psql and it show function code
correctly. If I execute a search query in prosrc column it work done.

At this point I think that is a bug of pgAdmin.

Many thanks again.

Mephysto