Re: Partition-wise join for join between (declaratively) partitioned tables

From: Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh(dot)bapat(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Rajkumar Raghuwanshi <rajkumar(dot)raghuwanshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Partition-wise join for join between (declaratively) partitioned tables
Date: 2017-03-02 04:52:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Updated 0001 patch with some more comments. Attaching all the patches
for quick access.

--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat
EnterpriseDB Corporation
The Postgres Database Company

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Free-up-memory-consumed-by-the-paths.patch application/octet-stream 28.5 KB
0002-Patch-to-measure-memory-used-in-CurrentMemoryContext.patch application/octet-stream 3.1 KB
0003-GUC-zap_path-to-enable-freeing-memory-consumed-by-pa.patch application/octet-stream 2.9 KB