Re: pg_hba_file_settings view patch

From: Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh(dot)bapat(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Haribabu Kommi <kommi(dot)haribabu(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_hba_file_settings view patch
Date: 2016-11-16 11:10:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

make check run with this patch shows server crashes. regression.out
attached. I have run make check after a clean build, tried building it
after running configure, but the problem is always reproducible. Do
you see this problem?

Also the patch has a white space error.
git diff --check
src/backend/utils/init/postinit.c:729: space before tab in indent.
+ /*