Re: odbc_fdw

From: Stefan Keller <sfkeller(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov(at)gmail(dot)com>, Florian Schwendener <fschwend(at)hsr(dot)ch>
Subject: Re: odbc_fdw
Date: 2011-11-29 08:32:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

After having read the most recent thread here about FDW [1] I still in
doubt what the status is of FDW in PostgreSQL 9.1. Looking at the
official docs of file_fdw as "Additional Supplied Module" [2] there's
no clue about SQL/MED and what the SQL syntax is. I'd like to
contribute at least to the documentation given there's any
implementation activity around FDWs.

Yours, Stefan

P.S. Sorry of not moving over to psql-general but I suspect that
there's support needed from developpers to make this nice stuff run.
[1] http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/pgsql-fdw-FDW-for-PostgreSQL-server-td4935560.html[2]
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/interactive/file-fdw.html