Updating the "tool sets" documentation for modern FreeBSD

From: Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Updating the "tool sets" documentation for modern FreeBSD
Date: 2017-03-14 01:16:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

For several operating systems we give handy package manager one-liners
to install all the requirements for building our documentation. All
current production FreeBSD releases have a friendly new package
manager a bit like apt/yum, so here's a documentation patch to give
the one line command. Also, a brief note about gmake vs make in the
doc subdir.

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
freebsd-pkg-openjade-docs.patch application/octet-stream 989 bytes