Re: Patch: Implement failover on libpq connect level.

From: Mithun Cy <mithun(dot)cy(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Victor Wagner <vitus(at)wagner(dot)pp(dot)ru>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Patch: Implement failover on libpq connect level.
Date: 2016-10-13 07:00:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-jdbc

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 2:14 PM, Victor Wagner <vitus(at)wagner(dot)pp(dot)ru> wrote:
>Ok, some trailing whitespace and mixing of tabs and spaces
>which git apply doesn't like really present in the patch.
>I'm attached hear version with these issues resolved.

There were some more trailing spaces and spaces used for tabs in patch 09.
I have fixed same along with formatting issues related to comments and { of
controlled blocks.

>But backward compatibility is more important thing, so I now assume, that
user tries to connect just onenode, and this node is read only, user knows
>what he is doing.
Okay but for me consistency is also important. Since we agree to disagree
on some of the comments and others have not expressed any problem I am
moving it to committer.

--
Thanks and Regards
Mithun C Y

Attachment Content-Type Size
libpq-failover-10.patch application/octet-stream 46.4 KB