Postgres Plus xDB Replication Server BETA with Multi-Master support is available

From: Gary Carter <gary(dot)carter(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres Plus xDB Replication Server BETA with Multi-Master support is available
Date: 2012-08-24 13:56:28
Lists: pgsql-announce

Here is the exciting list of benefits delivered by this new Postgres
tool designed for applications in need of write availability and read
scalability:

* Continuous database integration between writable database servers
with automatic conflict resolution
* Data synchronization across geographies
* Enhanced high availability for write performance
* Improvement of write performance

Postgres Plus xDB Replication Server with Multi-Master operates on
clusters of PostgreSQL or Postgres Plus Advanced Server version 8.4
and higher.

This beta release is available for Linux x86-64, with more
platforms(1) scheduled to be released shortly. Download the software
now at: http://www.enterprisedb.com/download-xdb-replication-server

Feature highlights:

* Update more than 1 master database at the same time
* Synchronize masters across geographies
* Multiple conflict resolution strategies
* Replicate one or more tables
* Automatic Schema replication
* Publication table DDL replication
* Graphical replication console and CLI
* Replication history viewer

(1) Linux x86-32, Win x86-64, Solaris SPARC, Solaris x86-64 and HP-UX.
If you wish to receive an alert when your desired platform is
available, let us know at:
http://www.enterprisedb.com/multi-master-replication

Download the software now. Beta documentation is available for
download at that page, too. We request that you post inquiries for
technical support to our xDB forums located at:
http://forums.enterprisedb.com/forums/show/23.page

Sincerely,
The EnterpriseDB Team